Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mostly liquid diet day 11

I knew today was going to be a bad day.

Last night or should I say early this am like 4am or so I got such a terrible headache it woke me up!

I had it ALL day, to the point where it was almost a migraine. I was nauseous and everything! I think I did too much running around in the heat yesterday and not enough hydration! That will teach me huh?

So, it finally went away after Leanza and I took a nap together (and I drank enough fluids to float a small vessel!)

I was really trying to make it a point to not mention much else other than my gb experience but I can not help this one:

While we were enjoying the always wonderful company of Sam and William the phone rings, it is Emily in CA, she is calling to tell us that Michael Jackson has DIED!!!!!!!!!!

As Emily would say, that just blew my day! I am shocked, saddened and stunned, I loved him, ever since I was a kid as matter of fact. Hey, I even had a replica of his red leather jacket with the zippers at one point! Today, we truly did lose a music legend. RIP Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment