Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mostly liquid diet days 8,9&10

Whoa, where does the time go?

I sat down to fill in my blog tonight and realized I have missed 3 days!!!

I am starting to get a bit frantic and having some "nesting" syndrome, wierd I know.
I am thinking about shopping for this week, what will Leanza take to Mama Sams, what do I need for when I come home, what will Julio and Leanza need? I cleaned out the fridge and stocked the pantry....

I guess I am doing ok. It has just sort of become a "routine" for me now. On Sat I have to start back to the NOTHING BUT LIQUIDS for 3 days.

On Tuesday I had to go to my PCP for my pre op tests. My EKG was great, my physical was great, I had to go get blood work and a chest X ray done. Have not heard about those results but I don't expect anything to be wrong. I was a little late picking up Leanza at school, I was at the establishment for over 3 hrs but at least everything is done!

Today the hospital called they had some questions and they were putting all my info in the computer.

I can't believe this is going to happen...My primary care knows my surgeon well she told me to give him a big hug when I saw him and I said, "You know what? When I am awake and I see Julio standing there and not my Dad or Grandparents, THEN I will give him a big hug!" LOL Had too add a little humor, helps ease the nerves.

No comments:

Post a Comment