Saturday, June 27, 2009

Mostly liquid diet day 12

Today was not a good "nutrition day", I was out of protein powder, I had NO protein drinks and I had to run around like a chicken with my head cut off today.

Long story short, I had dinner at about 6pm.

After we went out to Walmart and then DQ after. Ok, so I admit, I am having the hardest time with the fact that I may never ever be able to enjoy sweets again. I am really like an adict and the thought of living like another 40+ years without having say, a shake again, Holy crap! I had a shake and I got full very easy, that surprised me, it tasted soooooooooooo good, I guess the fact it may be my last and it was so darn hot outside and I was sooooooooooo thirsty. Anyway, it is over and done with tomorrow I start back on my all liquid diet til Tues. I do feel bad I had it a little anyway :)

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Beck. You're sooooo close. I can't believe your surgery is so soon. I will try and call you today. Love you. j

    ReplyDelete