Saturday, May 22, 2010

Just have to vent!

I guess I could just e mail you Lauren since I think you are the only one that looks at my blog :) but I am putting it here as a reminder of part of this experience.

How come, the one who can't eat has to always be in charge of food? The menu, the shopping, the picking up...tonight Julio's brother came over to help out with some rewiring and it was getting late and they wanted chicken wings (which were a FAVORITE food of mine BEFORE surgery) well, they not only got wings but from my favorite place and my favorite subs, chicken cheese steaks. So I had to go and pick it up and drive home with it,smelling it the whole way!!! I was almost in tears! So as they sat down to dinner I sat down to my stupid protein shake. It is crazy this "food" thing.

Then I start thinking, this is going to be for MY WHOLE LIFE!!! Yes, I enjoy being healthier and yes I enjoy wearing a smaller size but.....sometimes it just plain STINKS!

Ok, I am tired. I was at a Mary Kay event all day today and was up at 6:30am! (This is why missed your shower....sorry Lauren!! We will have to have lunch/playdate or a girls time out ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment